Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Attitude Towards This Blog

What Have I Been Doing?


If you read my blog on my diabetes story you will know there is a lot going on in my life.  However, that is not the reason I have not added to this blog - the main reason I felt people do not care and most people are happy to let this great nation lose its morality and God compass.

I have received comments from the blog and also outside - including my Christian friends.

However, I want to say one thing and I will leave it simple - It is not my call if this blog exists or is to be carried on - I think it belongs to God.  I started it for a reason and I think he will let me know when the fire in my heart to bring forth my thoughts regarding God and this country is out.  If it goes out it will be his will to snuff the fire.

Therefore, please be patient and I will get the next post out regarding start to bring closure on the series about God's Plan for this country or does he have a plan.

Thanks you for your patience and I also need your prayers and support.

If you like the concepts and direction or wish to say something to me, please feel free to email me at bob.dant@gmail.com.

I will respond and definitely need your encouragement to continue this blog.

Thanks you for understanding and your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment